Gossip Girl!!!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gossip Girl!!!

Post  kito09 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 am

WOW. CHUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! He looks sooo hot there!! Omgosh. :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Ed is a dream.

Thanks, ventura for posting!

I love Miranda <3

kito09

Female Number of posts : 1720
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sheezy9 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:32 am

loove gossip girl.......one of my fave <333

sheezy9

Female Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:03 am

Seen these ? Rolling Eyes

They were in bulgarian's June Harper's BAZAAR .

credit to harpersbazaar.com

Last edited by Ventura on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Ventura

Female Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2009-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chartreuse on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:52 am

((Psst, could you please upload those to an image host and credit harpersbazaar.com? Smile ))

I don't watch Gossip Girl, but I've got to say that those are beautiful shots. Thank you for posting them Ventura.

Gossip Girl is one of those shows I always think I should watch though. :/ Like Heroes and Supernatural... I prolly will catch up online one day, if you guys think it's worth it?

Hello, my name is Jess. =D

chartreuse

Female Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-27

View user profile http://www.blueberry-bubble.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Nate Archibald, the prep-school poster boy of all things physically right about American youth today, has a terrible father but a family legacy that keeps him afloat in Gossip Girl limos and designer cardigans. Last we saw Nate, he was headed to Columbia University, but not before he and Blair broke up at the prom and he headed off to Europe on a backpacking trip with his former flame Vanessa. Nate Archibald’s real-life counterpart, on the other hand, has an extremely supportive father—and mother for that matter, who during this interview was helping her son move from the apartment he shared with Gossip Girl co-star Ed Westwick to his own two-bedroom in Manhattan’s Financial District—but the 24-year-old actor had no Hollywood legacy to help him coast into the loafers of one of teenage fandom’s dreamiest heartthrobs. In other words, for all his innate good looks, Chace Crawford has spent the past few years working very hard to get where he is today. And this year, the Texas native is refusing to stand still and smile pretty, taking on two projects that he hopes will prove he’s serious about his craft. In the spring he wrapped up director Joel Schumacher’s dark thriller Twelve, in which he plays an impoverished teenage drug dealer who tries to figure out what caused the death of his cousin during the epidemic of a new street drug called Twelve (a drug favored by Upper East Side Gossip Girl types). And after much hoopla over Crawford’s replacing Zac Efron in the upcoming remake of Footloose, he gets a chance to show a little more wild enthusiasm—and breakdancing—than Nate usually summons during those tender walk-and-talk Gossip Girl street scenes. The eternally rich Nate Archibald is slowly growing up, it seems, but Crawford already has. He’s single, still in his early 20s, and he finally has his very own bachelor pad.

MORE HERE ..

Ventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Girls,I don't have the intention to post every spoiler that I find but I think you better look at this >>>

Chuck is gay?

Spotted: Chuck Bass sucking face with a dude!

It’s true! Multiple Gossip Girl insiders confirm to me exclusively that the CW phenom is currently shooting an episode for its upcoming third season in which Ed Westwick’s legendary lothario kisses another man.

So who’s the lucky guy? And what are the circumstances surrounding the same-sex smooch? Keep reading for all the spoilery details…

First things first: Sorry to disappoint, but no, it’s not Chace Crawford. Westwick’s “romantic” interest is up-and-comer Neal Bledsoe (CSI: NY, Guiding Light), who’s guest-starring in episode 6 as Josh Ellis, NYU’s head of freshman affairs. Since Josh is tasked with selecting an incoming student for the honor of delivering the freshman speech, he’s, shall we say, a person of interest to Blair. In fact, she’s so determined to snag the slot that she goes so far as to pimp out her boyfriend out to the gay guy in charge.

The catch? All you need to know is there is one. Oh, and wait until you hear what Chuck says to Blair following the lip-lock. (Must. Resist. Temptation. To. Spoil.)

It was only a matter of time before GG played the maybe-gay card with Chuck, who swung both ways in Cecily von Ziegesar’s Gossip Girl books.

source - spoiler TV

Ventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:11 pm

^it wouldnt sound any wierd for me, cuz in the books Chuck never said he was gay, but he really acted like one in the last books... Rolling Eyes

paz2992

Female Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2009-02-02

View user profile http://lovingvogue.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 am

Yeah ,but most of the fans of Gossip girl the series haven't read the books .. Besides , Ed kissing a man - that is a must - watch. Suspect

Ventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  taniixx on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 pm

OMG, my sister got Vol.1 of GG Season 2. I nearly screamed. Me and my friend watched about an episode and a half before I had to leave her house. Sad I'm gonna have to nick it off her when she comes over next week.

taniixx

Female Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2008-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanda on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:59 pm

i hope this news season is a bit less crazy than the last one. season 1 was really good, that was always something shocking , it had a good dose of drama and comedy. but season too was way over the top. that was so many things going on it became a bit annoying to watch. Serena and that other boy and don't even remember the name are the most annoying couple on teen tv history . but i love Chuck and Blair! they were the main reason i kept watching the second seoson

by Jessica

Nanda
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile http://mirandakerrfan.justboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Way to go on ruining chuck & blair. :ninja:

I love Miranda <3

kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:58 am

Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester Do 'Elle'

credit to http://photos.ed-westwick.org/index.php

Ventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanda on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:45 am

thanks!!!!

by Jessica

Nanda
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile http://mirandakerrfan.justboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:42 pm

^ Thanks so much!!

Ed and lieghton are so hot together! Love the cover! :dribble:

I love Miranda <3

kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:06 am

Someone seen the new episode ? Razz

Ventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:09 pm

^i did.

today premieres the second episode...

imo, it wasnt what i expected, i think it was quite boring and i didnt understand the plot that much... Rolling Eyes

paz2992

Female Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2009-02-02

View user profile http://lovingvogue.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:08 pm

^ Yes, Pai, I completely agree with you.... I don't know, I think GG has really lost that *omg* factor. Sad It's slightly predictable now. I sort of knew that it would go downhill as soon as they left high school, and started college :blah:

Anyways. I still love Blair & chuck, up to season 3 and there still amazing!! Embarassed
ahh, I wish Vanessa would just go away, shes so annoying. :ninja:

Anyways, the second episode is much better then the first!

I love Miranda <3

kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:19 am

I think it's just a mater of time untill GG regains our attention again. Very Happy

Ventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina.baby on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:54 pm

To be completely honest, gossip girl just annoys me now, besides Chuck and Blair (I still love them)

I've downloaded 5 epidsodes and literally cant go through the first two. :ninja:

I just want to youtube the episodes now, and go through the Chuck and Blair scenes- ONLY. I've always hated Vanessa, always thought she was such a strange character. Blair is- amazing, loved her from the start. Serena will be the death of me, she is so annoying aswell. Shocked

xtina.baby

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:09 am

^ The season is getting better though!

I actually like Serena. Though I can't stand Vanessa.

I love Miranda <3

kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina.baby on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:15 am

Serena's voice is so cringe-worthy. I actually dont know whats going on in season 3. :ninja: And, I have no intention in knowing because I just care about Chuck and Blair like I've mentioned a million times. shifty

xtina.baby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:18 am

You've only mentioned that once, in bold and caps. But, I agree, Chuck and Blair are the only reason I watch GG, there amazing!

Haha, I know, Serena's voice is... weird. It feels like she's holding her breathe when she's talking.

I love Miranda <3

kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina.baby on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:24 am

And, about Serena's voice- it also sounds like she blocks her nose! Yeah, Chuck and Blair never dissappoint. Btw; I love that Elle photoshoot with Ed and Leighton.

xtina.baby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:41 am

I still like the show and as Kito said - it's definitely getting interesting. Smile And even though I'm not a Blair/Chuck fan I used to like them in S2 but now they have no interest for me.They were so much fun last year with all the drama and now they're so boring. Rolling Eyes (hope the writers wake up and make some interesting storyline for the rest of the season) As for Serena - I've always hated her it's like everything she does is so annoying and this season she's just been such a b**** . (sorry)
If I have to choose the stupidest thing that has happened this season it'd probably be the threesome ... ridiculous . Neutral I'm looking forward to seeing the new triangle - Jenny/Nate/Serena Razz and I hope Serena'll finale have a taste of her onemedicine - betrayal . Smile

Ventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina.baby on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:07 am

Well, it was a matter of time till the writers had nothing to do with Chuck and Blair. Like, last season was basically one plot for the whole season and it was all a game which did keep the audience watching because it was a really big tease. And, yes I do hope the writers find something to do with them. But I still love Chuck and Blair nonetheless.

Yeah, although I didnt watch the threesome thing and dont know anything thats going on with Hilary Duffs character (I dont even know her name), I read about it somewhere and thought that was pretty stupid. And, yes- Serena does deserve that.

xtina.baby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top