Gossip Girl!!!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gossip Girl!!!

Post  Datura on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:39 am

You know what? it's probably the fans' fault
I'm not so surprise cos' it's always fans who decide, stupid but true

Me tooo, Nate/Serena, OMFG I think it will the best couple after chuck and blair, especially when remember the moment on the chair
It's my dream, do the same with Chace

God, It's 7h38 am and I'm perv XD
Datura

Female Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:50 am

Omgosh dautra Laughing Laughing Laughing your so funny
i wish to one day do the limo scene with chuck haha
kito09

Female Number of posts : 1720
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:25 am

LOL the most of the fans are chuck and blair fans, i dont think nate and serena will get together any time soon, but i hear they kiss to make catherine and dan jelouse.... Rolling Eyes
kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Datura on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:30 am

kito09 wrote:Omgosh dautra Laughing Laughing Laughing your so funny
i wish to one day do the limo scene with chuck haha

Oh yeah, when he kisses Blair, he is killing me, you know what? He lives near to me ,I can take the train to go to London if I wanna but it's expensive in France

Pffff stupid jerks! She's old and ugly Catherine ,she must die XD
Datura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanda on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:30 am

is it true that chuck and nate are gay?
a saw something about it on the net
gossip sites...

by Jessica
Nanda
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile http://mirandakerrfan.justboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:32 am

No there not, you mean ed and chase??

the media thinks there gay because they live together, but there not! *i think* Rolling Eyes
kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanda on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:37 am

yeah, in real life
i don't now anything about them or read anything they said on interviews or whatever
but if you ask me they both look gay.
not because they look like a couple
watching their pics individuale makes me think they are gay
not that is a bad thing or anything
it's just my stupid opinion, please don't get mad girls

by Jessica
Nanda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:40 am

They look gay??? what!? no they dont...
I highly doubt there gay, not thats it bad or anything!
its just didnt they date, girls?
kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Datura on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:40 am

Ed lives at (or in ??? :scratch: ) London when he doesn't act but I didn't know he lives with Chace,OMFG I would like to be a wall to see them wake up naked No, I must stop it ... XD

Yeah, I read media, fucking jerk! They don't know what say to sell their shit,so they write lies , Ed has a girlfriend, a bond girlfriend XD and Chace has a lot of girlfriends ... Or one night girfriend and I heard some things about his performances, It was funny cos' he seems to be a very good lover. lol!
Anyway, Ed and Chace are friends in life and we can see them in a lot of parties

Shocked Nanda you think they look like gays?
Damn it, it would be the end of the world
Datura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:44 am

Dautra lol they live in an apartment together in new york and chase said that they are like brothers and thats how close they are, the media thinks there a couple because they live together and when there in public they whisper in each others ears and are always together and thats just because of how close they are, there besties in real life
kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:46 pm

Spoiler *Warning*

LOL... anyways in season 2 do you know lord marcus the guy that blair is dating to make chuck jelouse, anyways guess who his mum is ?? Catherine! omgosh, blairs boyfriends mum is dating her sons girlfriends EX(Thats sound confusing! my head hurts now :scratch: )

omgosh drama... And she says to nate to keep it secret about them being together the only one that knows is serena and i think she helps them keep it a secret

I hate lord murcus (In the books he wanted to marry his cousin YUKK!but it was funny)

lord murcus and blair Evil or Very Mad

nate and catherine Evil or Very Mad

there standing in the way of my fave couples! marcus and catherine must go away

youknowyouloveme.org
kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:05 am

I LOVEE GG!!

i have read the 12 books and i just finished watching episode 21, from the second season.

it took me like 3 months to read the 12 books, but it was really worth it. i cant wait to continue reading, i just want to have in my hands The IT Girl. and GG the Carlyles. i think next week im going to buy them by amazon Wink

i feel really excited about that, i just needed to share it up with someone [besides the fact that its tuesday 2 am and i just finished a 700 word + graphics Comentary for my Economics Class tomorow :ninja: ]
paz2992

Female Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2009-02-02

View user profile http://lovingvogue.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:12 pm

^Awww yay! Another Gossip Girl fan !! and GO GIRL !! you read the book and are catching up with season 2?!! wow, I havent read the books yet, because Im so addicted with the show that I dont want anything to wreck my idea's of the characters in the show.... But I must read the books soon, Im thinking of reading them when season 2 finishes Wink

So, How were the books? is it true that nate and blair are like the "it" couple ? Laughing and who is your favourite characterin the show and books? :wave:
kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanda on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 pm

i started to watch this show and i really liked the first season Surprised
but the second one... not so much. it's to crazy now! so many crazy and dramatic things happening.eveybody sleeps with eveybody. it's way too over the top! looks like a mexican soap opera . but i still love chuck and blair! my favorite couple Razz

by Jessica
Nanda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:53 pm

^Oh nanda you watched it ! Yay!

I agree with you a million percent !! Shocked I loved the first season, it was soo BAM in your face drama, and it wasnt so predictable (chuck and blair's first hook up :dribble: ) but the second season... :ninja: I mean... as you said, everyone is sleeping with everyone, and I hate the drama chuck and blair ! I mean come on :blah: Just get together already ! :ninja:

An yay nanda!! you love chuck and blair too !! isnt chuck just amaziingggg :dribble:
kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:27 pm

i just have to agree with both of you, season 2 isnt really that great as first season is just way too chaotic. i think is cuz they are running away from drama, cuz they cant use the books dramas cuz they have gone in a way totally diferent from the books.

as kito said, yes nate a blair are kind of the IT couple. but there is also serena in there.
and what about dan and serena? pff they werent really a couple at all, only in the first book and they forget of each other.
chuck and blair? lol. really chuck in the book is like mm isabel and kati (remember those girls in first season?) they really not appear that much. an nobody really cares about them.

as the couples are different, so is the drama. thats why i like both, cuz they are stories compleatly different. sometimes i think like, the series are extra chapters of the book. but sometimes too much reading and then watching makes you confuse like "why are they kissing each other? Shocked " but yeah its great.

you both should really read those books, they are awesome.
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:26 pm

^I think its so funny how nate and blair were the IT couple in the GG book series because in the show they are like... blank, No chemistry between them whatsoever to become the it couple, And I think chuck is PERFECT for blair
Oh, Really? Dan and Serena were nothing in the books? and yeah, chuck was a supporting member, which means he wasnt the main characters, but I heard he goes guy in the end of te series :dontknow:

wow, the book and show are realllyyy different, Now I really want to read the books! Thanks pazz! :wave: would you prefer the books or the show?? And are you a chuck and blair fan aswell?
kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:47 pm

of coursee Chuck & Blair forever!!

you really made it hard for me... i think i would be between the books and 1st season (second one obviously NOT) i really dunnooo Sad

anyway... but defiantly for me the character most enterest to read, at least as my opinion was Jenny. and i really missed her the last 2 books since she goes to europe. thats why i cant wait to buy the IT girl, since the book is al based in her going to boarding school
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:53 pm

^wow, I heard also that jenny's character was really intresting in the books, unlike the show And I hear that the jenny in the books and the jenny in the show are reallyy different (the jenny in the show is SOO annoying) okay now I must read the series !! Shocked

Did you know that they want to make "it girl" into a tv show as well? like a gossip girl seqeul... but I think they were just rumors Smile

And YAYY!! another chuck and blair lover !! Twisted Evil Cool there sooo amazing !! When did you start to love them? I remember in the first ever episode I hateddd chuck, and then his first hook up with blair I was like... :dribble: .... there so cute !! Razz
kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:31 pm

yeah in the books jenny is so much better!
and yeah they are diferent, in the books jenny is like 5' with brown curly hair. and she has big breasts. (they actually keep remind the DD size of bra she wears ) but she is very funny to read. cuz really sometimes they are so many books, you sometimes get sick of reading what happend to this character or this other one, cuz the books, they are like divide by mini-chapters of not longer than 10 pages. dedicated to one or two characters. and sometimes i really get bored of one character, but not jenny, i really enjoy reading everything that happened to her.

i actually didn heard about those rumors, that would probably be great... i would have to read the books first. and i really cant wait to read them!

blair & chuck, aww such a cute couple they are both so meant to each other! both can be soo mean sometimes. i really like them together, at least in the series. and in the books. probably blair should be alone lol!
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:01 am

This is my favourite show . Razz I love Jenny and Nate .(together and separatly ) Hate Dan cause he's a real pain in the ass sometimes . I don't like Vanessa but Jessica yes.Not really a fan of Blair and Chuck , I meen they're cute but i'm not crazy about them.
Everytime a watch it my mood gets better. Laughing
And the fashion is <3333
What do you think about season 3 news .. Serena and Carter . Laughing
Ventura

Female Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2009-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 am

^ It's my favourite show aswell!

I'm an absolute crazy Chuck and Blair fan. They are PERFECT. Especially chuck. :dribble:
I wonder what will go on with serena and carter. Though, I really don't like carter. Neutral

I can't wait for Season 3!!!

I love Miranda <3
kito09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventura on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:35 am

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING !

Ventura

Female Number of posts : 328